Monday, August 30, 2010

Mildew.

Yesterday was one of those slow peaceful Sundays. So, of course, I was a little bored. I crawled under the kitchen sink and found some cleaners and went out to the truck to see how many stains and mildew spots I could scrub off. I should have taken before and after pics because the interior got all bright and stuff. The door panels are nice now and the head liner is like new. If it weren't for the worn out chrome it would look new. One thing I've discovered about the old truck that I wish all cars had is the floor that stays flat all of the way to the door. I don't have to vacuum it. I just sweep (wisk provided by Grandma) the pine needles and crap right out of the truck. Sooo cool. All cars should be built like that. My KIA would definitely be cleaner if I could just sweep it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment