Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mirror brackets. Finally!

I'm not sure if I wrote about the whole fiasco regarding the new mirrors that I've had on order, but I finally have all the parts I need to get the new mirrors on. Originally, all of the parts were supposed to arrive on the same day, but, at some point I failed to give Mane's Truck the correct mailing address, and UPS delivered to the wrong address as a result. Consequently, I've had the mirrors for almost a week and no brackets to mount them with. I walked over the other address, and found them this morning. Now I have the brackets and can, finally, put them on the truck. Not only that, but the big effing holes that are in the door from the old mirrors line up perfectly with the new ones. So that answers the question of how I'm going to fill those honking holes. Pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment