Monday, August 15, 2011

Some stuff.

It's been quite a while since I posted anything. Let see, what's going on with the truck... I got some new exhaust pipes for it. So I'll be going to a dual exhaust system over the two into one that's on the truck now. If I ever get the time that is. That'll make it sound better at the very least. It's been "summer" here so I haven't been doing much. I did get some time in on the motorcycle. It still doesn't run though. maybe I'll add updates on the bike to the blog now and then.

Oh! I remember something! I bought a Pertronix ignition kit to replace the points in the truck. I've never been one to adjust the breaker points on my old rides, so I thought this might be the thing for me. So far so good. It' starts well, and the miss is gone unless a spark plug wire rides the exhaust manifold. I don't know about the fuel economy as I haven't really kept track of it since I've had the truck. It seems like it's better. But that's just based on what I feel like it's getting. So nothing really scientific. I like the replacement. It's one less thing to have to worry about and maintain. I'm thinking I'll start doing some body work. First thing, Those rocker panels...

No comments:

Post a Comment